12 x 12 | materials cardstock (Bazzill) + patterned paper (Elle’s Studio, American Crafts, Basic Grey) + thickers (American Crafts) + star punch (EK Success) + twine (Martha Stewart) + stickers (Glitz) + die cuts (Studio Calico) + cork (Studio Calico) + sequins (Studio Calico) + circle cutter (Coluzzle) + ink (Jenni Bowlin) + font (Times New Roman)
A Note from Jennifer
This page does several things I tend to do on pages, especially pages with only a couple photos:
1) I house the photos on a block of patterned paper that stretches across the page.
2) Strips of patterned paper frame the block.
3) The title is highlighted by a cluster of embellishments.
4) I journal on strips that are inked on the edges.
5) Embellishments are clustered on opposite corners of the page.
August Fun Fact
My scrapbooking friends and I call ourselves the Scrappin’ J’s. We go on retreats to scrap several times a year.