Today's giveaway is a cut above the rest. We, scrapbookers, are sharp, and we are all cut from the same cloth: pointedly, we know that some supplies just don't cut the mustard. And to that we sharply say, cut it out! Enough! Our demand is onefold, so we'll cut to the chase. In plain words, as cut and dry as can be, we say, fish! or cut bait!
Write.Click.Scrapbook. has heard the plea. We know you want trimmers and scissors and punches that cut things down to size. Life cuts both ways, and so should your trimmer. We had our work cut out for us, but we don't cut corners. We deftly cut through the red tape to find you a giveaway that you can really cut your eyeteeth on. We hope that when you see the giveaway today, you will want to cut up a rug, cut loose with delight, but maybe not cut the cheese! Presenting
Today we have teamed with Fiskars to bring you a giveaway that is truly a cut above the rest. How about this?
Some amazing scissors. A new corner border punch. And their new trimmer. I'm not pulling any punches, it is true. Trim the tree, it feels like Christmas!
The scissors are sharp, orange, and bent handled. The corner border punch is two punches in one. You can use it to create continuous borders or you can use the corner punch button to transition into frames. (Imagine not having to try to figure that out by hand any more. A pretty nifty addition to your border punches.) And the trimmer? Wowzers. The cut-line guide is a precision guide that shows you where the blade will cut. Currently available online, here is the skinny:
• The unique cut-line guide ensures no more missed cuts.
• Rail lock prevents rail from popping open while transporting your trimmer.
• Larger base - now 6.25 Inches - makes for easier cutting.
• Anti-wear veneer (on trimmers with new vine motif design): the scale and grid are printed on the bottom of the veneer, will not wear off.
• The swing-out paper guide gives you 15 inches/38 cm of level measuring surface for larger projects.
• The blade carriage has an easy-grip handle and cross-groove that lines up perfectly with the blade.
• The triple-track rail and blade are designed to interlock, keeping your blade running straight down the middle every time.
• Rubberized feet keep the trimmer firmly in place.
• Trimmer uses High Profile Triple Track Blade Carriage : Blade Style I
Before you leave your comment, you may want to visit the fiskateers blog for fun, challenges, and inspiration! And stop here to see a list of Fiskars projects designed by our very own Katrina! Then when you return, which you must remember to do, leave us a comment telling us which fiskars tool you love. Comments will close at 8:00 pm PST and the lucky number will be posted in the morning. Be sure to check back to see if yours was the lucky number!
It is the responsibility of the commenter to check back and to provide their contact information to us at writeclickscrapbook at gmail dot com by midnight Saturday. Thank you!