My goodness, some of you have the kindest families! Some highlights:
- being grateful for a box of sweethearts. love the simple pleasures. and thoughtful natures.
- husbands who try to make cards for us knowing that homemade matters to us, even if it isn't their gig. speaking to another in their "love language" is incredibly romantic.
- kids who make cards melt moms hearts. from toddlers to teens. some cards will be kept forever.
- will work for free gifts r.o.c.k.
- time can certainly be a gift. a good one.
Thank you all for leaving your comments. And to Renee for the providing a class to
Cheri, we are very excited for you to be able to learn how to use ACDSee and as importantly how to maximize its usefulness for you. For everyone else, plunk down that cashola before the discount runs out! Molly is an old Simple Scrapper. She is funny, smart, and would be a great inspiration!
Stay tuned for more Jamie...