Good morning! I hope you're finding a bit of inspiration this week as we count down to Valentine's Day. I love today's printable for its elegant simplicity. I'll be using these little bags to package up some homemade brownies for my kids' teachers next week. I think you'll be surprised at how simple it is to customize plain paper bags!
Want to make some too?
1) Head to Michael's and pick up a package of these bags (they measure 3 1/2" x 2" x 6 3/4"):
3) Prep your bags for printing by gently taping down the back flap with Scotch tape.
4) Get ready to print! I fed the bags through my printer top end first, with the flap in the back. In the print window, customize your paper size to 3.5" x 6.75". Here's what my window looked like right before printing:
5) Hit print and watch as ordinary paper bags are transformed into festive holiday packages!
6) Gently remove tape, fill with your favorite treats, and garnish with twine or ribbon.
Come back tomorrow for a fantastic giveaway. And I'll return on Friday to share a fun Valentine idea for those special "rockers" in your life. Hope to see you then!