At my house Valentine’s Day is synonymous with chocolate, so I would be remiss if I didn’t share at least one choco-centric idea and printable as we count down to Valentine's Day.
How about a little box of hugs and kisses, all packaged up and ready for giving?
(I think this would be a particularly sweet surprise for grandparents.)
Here’s the printable:
And a few notes:
1) I printed the PDF on glossy photo paper, but cardstock would work just as well.
2) I cut the XO candy toppers with a 3/4" circle punch and adhered them to the Hershey's Kisses with Glue Dots.
3) The box and twine are from Michael's.
4) I added white crinkly paper filler to the bottom of the box before adding the Kisses.
5) It's perfectly acceptable to nibble on a few Kisses as you work. :)
I hope to see you back here tomorrow—I’ll be sharing a simple and elegant printable to package more Valentine treats!