Hey everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I did. My husband took our three kids and left me alone for most of the day. Kind of ironic, don't ya think? Considering they're the reason I'm a mother in the first place...
When I asked my husband what I should post about this week, he said to post about things I know and am sort of good at like taking pictures, writing stories about said pictures, putting them all together on paper and making it look nice. So there you have it folks. Tomorrow I will be talking about photos and how I draw inspiration from them. Wednesday will be about telling your story. Thursday will be GIVE AWAY DAY, which you won't want to miss. Friday will be a bit on design and Saturday will be about inspiration (this is, if you're still around and haven't completely gotten bored of me).
Before we get started here are a couple of things you should know about me:
1. I don't take myself too seriously and you shouldn't either.
2. I'm an everyday scrapper and not so much an event scrapper.
3. I poke fun of myself and my kids. This does not mean I don't love them, because I really, really do.
4. If you don't enjoy your week with me, you can blame my husband. It will be totally his fault.
5. I like to use smiley faces.
Here's just a small sampling of what you will see this week:
So if you have time, introduce yourself and tell me what your scrapping style is and what keeps you from scrapping more than you'd like. My biggest quandary is that my biggest source of inspiration are these three little people I live with. Unfortunately, it's these same little people who suck all the "free" time and energy I have left in the day to scrap.