Welcome to Giveaway day here at WCS! Today we are super excited to be able to giveaway a spot in the Big Picture Classes workshop The Phone Photography Project!
In this month-long workshop, you'll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors. On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you'll also enjoy:
- dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
- a handbook of 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
- dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
- interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
- giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!
Some of the instructors in this workshop is Ali Edwards, Elise Blaha-Cripe and our very own Lisa Ottosson!
Here is some more info about The Phone Photography Project:
The Phone Photography Project includes:
- Daily photography challenges delivered by email, so you can participate on-the-go during your busy summer days
- Expanded photography challenges with multiple visual examples, instructor interviews, and bonus content available daily inside the classroom
- More than 60 comprehensive app reviews delivered in colorful, downloadable handouts
- Weekly "Do Something More" handouts that show dozens of project examples made with smartphone photos, including: scrapbook pages, craft and décor projects, postcards, community and random-act-of-kindness projects, and more
- A variety of bonus handouts with multiple examples of inspiration
- Interaction with workshop instructors and classmates on classroom message board and inside private posting gallery—and also via Instagram
- Instagram community (through hashtags) to share photos and view photos of classmates
- Prizes, discounts, and giveaways for participants
Wanna chance to have a spot in this great workshop? All you need to do is to leave a comment on this post! One lucky number will be drawn at random and posted tomorrow morning. Please remember to check back and claim your number by midnight Sunday. If you just feel like you don't want to miss out, just go and sign up right now ;)