Write. Click. Scrapbook. was founded through the collaborative efforts of Tina Cockburn, Marnie Flores and Elizabeth Dillow. In early 2009 when the magazine they had been working for ceased publication, these three friends knew there was an opportunity to nurture and support the scrapbooking philosophy that had changed their lives and their storytelling—and to nurture and support the relationships that had formed among the magazine's contributors and with the magazine's readers.
Here you'll find some of the scrapbook designers, writers and photographers who have inspired you over the years, together in one place. Our collective mission is to inspire and inform our readers so that creating beautiful, meaningful scrapbooks and memory projects is, once again, something we can do together.
We all have unique approaches to scrapbooking, but we share some very important beliefs:
1. We believe in telling stories.
2. We believe that understanding photography and design make scrapbooking a little more fun.
3. We believe in the power of color. We also believe in the power of kraft, black, and white.
4. We believe that scrapbooking should be fun and guilt-free.
5. We believe that there is no one right way to scrapbook.
So have a look around. Be inspired. Go make something, and be sure to share it with us.
Thank you so much for making us a part of your life!