This is the way I start nearly all my layouts--with a photo. They drive my memories. And let's face it, the clock keeps ticking. I'm not getting any younger.
If we may detour for just a second, let's look for some evidence that I am getting old...
- my perfect hearing is no long perfect. "What did you just say??"
- my bad eyesight is bad on the other side. Bifocals baby coming my way!
- I just wish "kids nowadays" would ...
- I no longer get to eat whatever I want one day and starve it off the next day. And don't get me started about the fiber thing...
- gravity. nuff said.
- I have to be careful where I shop so it doesn't look like I'm trying too hard to be young. I miss you Old Navy.
- I get called Ma'am and I don't live in the south.
- My Grey Hair had a baby who had a baby and so on. Rabbits.
- I must stop this before I get too sad!
So now that we are drowning in the details of my lurking senior status, let's look at the layout. I picked a photo series, grabbed a white paper, and started putting together a layout. My usual and therefore favorite way of starting a layout!
How about you? Getting old? oh, sorry, I mean, what is your favorite way to start a layout? Do tell!